no images were found
Like most other major manufacturers, the C.F. Martin guitar company has issued its fair share of reissue instruments … but none as accurate and detail oriented as the Martin D-18 Authentic 1937 model!
Not just content to make this instrument look like a D-18 from the ’30s, Martin has gone the full nine yards and utilized hide glue throughout the construction process, inserted an original style T-rod neck reinforcement, employed forward shifted Adirondack spruce struts as well as a premium Adirondack spruce top! Add a fossil ivory nut & saddle, tortoiseshell binding, a very solid feeling soft-V neck profile … and you’ll think you’ve just stepped into Professor Peabody’s wayback machine!
Powerful? Massive? Elephantine? All I can say is this … pull your hat down over your ears, jam your boots into those stirrups, open the gate and just hang on for dear life. Enjoy the ride!!!
* 1 3/4″ wide fossilized ivory nut
* open geared Pat# replica tuners
* one-piece tropical mahogany neck
* T-bar neck reinforcement
* faithful reproduction of period D-18 neck profile
* Brazilian rosewood overlay w/old style decal
* ebony fingerboard
* 25.4″ scale length
* old style 18 “Doppler” dot pattern
* Adirondack spruce top
* beveled & polished dark tortoiseshell pickguard
* 5/16″ forward shifted scalloped Adirondack spruce braces
* tropical mahogany back & sides
* ebony belly bridge
* slot-through fossilized ivory saddle
* hide glue utilized throughout
* custom old-style V18A hardshell case
You can preview our videos now on Our YouTube Channel!
You can now Visit our Facebook page!