This single cone guitar is patterned after the famous El Trovador that was made only in 1932 and 1933. The body is constructed entirely of mahogany – front, back and sides. The body is artistically bound with multiple layer binding and the mahogany neck features an ebony finerboard bound in ivoroid. The headstock has a rosewood overlay. the body is 4″ deep and the scale length of the neck is 25 21/32″.
* 1 3/4″ wide bone nut
* ebony fingerboard bound with grained ivoroid
* adjustable truss rod
* slotted peghead
* 25 21/32″ scale length
* mahogany neck with large soft-V profile
* mother-of-pearl position markers
* laminate mahogany construction
* grained ivoroid body binding
* 12 fret neck-to-body joint
* 14 1/2″ lower bout dimension
* 4″ deep sides
* National biscuit & cone assembly
PRICING: $4089 Canadian dollars, or $3220 US dollars, based on 1.27% exchange rate.
NOTE: Exchange rates change daily!
A National hardshell, archtop case is included.