Today we are featuring something a little different; the CEB 5 Cello Banjo from Gold Tone!
The 5 string cello banjo, originally used in turn of the century banjo orchestras, has been redefined in this Gold Tone model. Great for classical style, but also may be tuned 1 octave lower in a variety of tunings and played by any banjoist for unique voicings, lead, lines and accompaniments. The 14” body is very loud and the brass tone ring extends its punchy tone.
The shortened scale makes fingering easy. It uses nylon high tension classical strings.
Includes deluxe archtop hard shell case.
* Maple Neck.
* Double Coordinator Rods Resonator Maple
* Compensated Ebony Cap
* Ebony Fingerboard
* Vintage Mahogany finish
* Weymann Vintage Fingerboard Inlay
* Weymann Vintage Headstock Inlay
* Crème Ceuloid Neck Binding
* Crème Celuloid Body Binding
* Bone Nut
* GT Master Planets Tuners
* Adjustable Straight Line Tailpiece
* Brass Ring Tone Ring
* High Tension Classical Guitar 6th, 5th, 4th, 3rd Strings Nylon
* 14″ Pot, 3 ply rim
* Paramount Style Plating, Nickel Arm Rest
* Other Features & Options
* 24 3/4″ Scale
* 40mm Nut Width
* Medium Frets
* Deluxe Arch Case included