I just don’t think this guitar could possibly look any better. When it comes to design and a sense of style, Duesenberg is right up there with the best! Beyond the visual appeal, the SR-52 is a very well put together machine, with excellent hardware, construction, and appointments across the board. The controls are simple and elegant. A single “Little Toaster” humbucker is connected to a 3-position selector switch, giving a great tonal variety. Moving through the pickup settings will take you from classic twang to thich, chunky bark…. all from a single pickup and some series/parrallel switching. Master volume and tone controls round out the electronic setup, giving you all the versatility you need.
– Nevin Douglas
* Pickup: Tapped Duesenberg “Little Toaster” Humbucker
* Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Way Sound Selector
* Body: Arched Solid Maple Top and Mahogany Body with Sound Chambers
* Body size: 44 x 32.5 x 5.8cm – 17.32″ x 12.6″ x 2.26″
* Scale length: 25.5″
* Duesenberg Wrap Around Bridge