The PRS Model 513 is possibly the most versatile guitar that Paul Reed Smith has introduced to date. The “513″ stands for 5 pickups and 13 sounds!
The PRS 513 Mahogany is an updated version of the original 513 Rosewood Model. It features a mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, updated electronics and includes their patented pickup system providing 13 modern and vintage sounds utilizing 5 proprietary single coil pickups. Other specifications include a 25 1/4″ scale length, a special neck joint, 513 bird inlays and an easy to use integrated electronics control package, which includes volume control, tone control and two blade switches. One blade switch is a 5-way pickup selector, and the other is a 3-way mode switch that allows you to select between the single coil, clear humbucking and heavy humbucking modes. This one really can go from screaming humbuckers to sparkling single coils with the flick of a 3-way!
* 1 5/8″ wide nut
* 25 1/4″ scale length
* 513 mother-of-pearl bird inlays
* special 513 neck carve
* 22 fret rosewood fingerboard
* PRS 14:1 Phase II low mass locking tuners
* mahogany body with carve flamed maple cap
* PRS tremolo bridge
* 513 pickup system (patents applied for)
* 5 single coil pickups – 13 sounds
* Volume and tone control
* 5-way blade pickup selector
* 3-way blade mode selector
heavy humbucking/clear humbucking/single coil