Displaying custom specifications selected by Bluegrass icon Sonny Osborne, the Recording King RK-Scout Sonny Osborne Banjo features a classic Recording King peghead with Osborne’s name and arrowhead design in Mother of Pearl as well as a patterned arrowhead fretboard inlay with Sonny Osborne’s signature block in Mother of Pearl printed on the 12th fret.
The RK-Scout also has a one-piece flamed maple resonator, one-piece figured maple neck, 20-hole tone ring, 3-ply maple rim, white binding, a Mother of Pearl truss rod cover with “Scout” printed in black, nickel-plated hardware, American standard thread hardware and a Mastertone-style flange.
“It has been my extreme pleasure to work with the people at Recording King to produce a midrange banjo which exceeds anything on the market, at an affordable price.”[singlepic id=5660 w=320 h=240 float=none]
Recording King RK-Scout Sonny Osborne Banjo
* One-Piece Flamed Maple Resonator
• One-Piece Figured Maple Neck
• Mastertone-Style Banjo Flange
• Mastertone-Style Tone Ring
• 3-Ply Maple Rim
• Bound Rosewood Fretboard
• Dual Coordinator Rods
• Osborne “Arrowhead” M.O.P. Peghead & Fretboard Inlay
• M.O.P. Truss Rod Cover with “Scout” in Black
• M.O.P. 12th Fret Osborne Signature Block
• Presto-Style Tailpiece
• Nickel-Plated Hardware
• American Standard Thread Hardware
• Remo Frosted Head
• Notched Hoop
• Natural Finish
• Nut Width: 1-3/16″
• Head Size: 11″, medium crown (7/16″ height)
• Frets: 22
• Total Length: 38″
• Weight: 11.4 lbs
• Includes Vintage Hardshell Case
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
You can preview our videos now on Our YouTube Channel!
You can now Visit our Facebook page!