The C.F. Martin D-42 features the classic, unmistakable Martin Dreadnought body built with back and sides of premium solid East Indian rosewood and a Sitka spruce top, and is enhanced with vintage appointments found on many Martin pre-war classic guitars.
Similar to the Martin D-45 but with a bit less decoration, the Martin D-42 also features forward-shifted scalloped bracing.
The massive bass response typical of D-style bodies balanced with articulate highs makes the D-42 a fine choice for the discerning player.
- 14 Fret Dreadnought body
- Sitka spruce top
- Indian rosewood sides and back
- Standard X scalloped, forward shifted braces
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony fretboard
- Low profile neck shape
- 1 11/16″ nut width
- 25.4″ scale length
- 45 Style Snowflake fretboard inlay
- Abalone pearl top inlay
- Gold open geared tuners with Butterbean knobs
- Tortoise color pickguard, beveled and polished
- Hardshell case
You can preview our videos now on Our YouTube Channel!
You can now Visit our Facebook page!