Elegant, classic, well decorated and yet almost understated, the Martin D-45 Dreadnought is the flagship model of the C.F. Martion Guitar company Standard Series. It is the most ornate Standard Series instrument, featuring hand inlaid pearl and premium tonewoods.
The guitar of choice for legends like Gene Autry and Stephen Stills, it’s the perfect guitar for a discerning collector or musician. Nothing says you’ve arrived like a D-45.
- MODEL D-45
- CONSTRUCTION: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: Standard ”X” Scalloped
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- BINDING: White Boltaron
- TOP INLAY STYLE: Abalone Pearl with Black/White/Black Boltaron
- SIDE INLAY: Abalone Pearl with Black/White/Black Boltaron
- BACK INLAY: Abalone Pearl with Black/White Boltaron
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- NECK SHAPE: Low Profile
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4”
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-11/16”
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2-1/8”
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Style 45 Hexagon
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: White Boltaron
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Polished Gloss
- FINISH TOP: Polished Gloss ; Sunburst available at additional cost.
- FINISH NECK: Polished Gloss
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2-1/8”
- SADDLE: 16” Radius/Compensated/Bone
- TUNING MACHINES: Gold Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- BRIDGE & END PINS: White w/ Abalone Pearl Dots
- PICKGUARD: Tortoise Color – Beveled & Polished
- ELECTRONICS: Optional
- OTHER OPTIONS: Available left-handed at no additional charge
You can preview our videos now on Our YouTube Channel!
You can now Visit our Facebook page!