With its unique angular body design and legendary name sake the MusicMan Albert Lee signature model has become a favourite at our shop and with players around the world. The new edition to this popular signature line of guitars features an African mahogany body, select rosewood neck, two Dimarzio custom humbuckers and a five way pickup selector. Now that’s what I’m talking about!!
The beautiful dark rosewood neck feels smooth and instantly comfortable with its Gunstock oil/hand rubbed wax blend finish and 10″ neck radius. The bold body design is certainly an attention grabber but the contours feel very comfortable and easy to hold. The two Dimarzio humbucker and five way pickup selector will take you anywhere from crunchy rock riffs to split coil country picking and the vintage tremolo bridge and Schaller locking tuners will keep you in tune for all of your vibrato needs. What can’t I say about this guitar? ….. It’s just hands down awesome!!
* African Mahogany body
* Select Rosewood neck
* 1-5/8″ nut
* 25-1/2″ scale length
* 10″ neck radius
* 22 – High profile, medium width frets
* Oversized dots inlays
* Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
* High gloss polyester cream white finish
* Black Pearloid pickguard
* 2 DiMarzio custom humbucking with chrome covers
* 5-way lever pickup selector
* Music Man vintage tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles
* Schaller M6-IND locking tuners
* Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
* Molded hardshell case
You can preview our videos now on Our YouTube Channel!
You can now Visit our Facebook page!