What a stunning new design for a full bodied archtop jazz guitar! The Pagelli Signature Series, designed in Switzerland by Claudio and Claudia Pagelli, is handrafted in the Eastman workshop of premium AAA spruce & deeply flamed maple.
The Eastman Pagelli features a striking ebony tailpiece, ebony finger rest, unique full contact ebony floating bridge with bone saddle insert, proprietary suspended pickup with adjustable pole pieces and pickguard mounted volume & tone controls.
* 1 11/16″ wide polished bone nut
* ebony fingerboard with medium oval frets
* adjustable truss rod
* rosewood bound ebony peghead overlay
* gold plated Schaller M6 tuners with black buttons
* flamed maple neck with medium elliptical profile
* 25″ scale length
* solid, true carved & graduated spruce top
* solid carved flamed maple back
* solid flamed maple sides
* rosewood body binding
* ebony tailpiece & finger-rest
* solid ebony floating bridge with bone insert
* 17 1/4″ lower bout dimension
* 3 1/4″ deep sides
* suspended humcancelling pickup with adjustable pole pieces
* volume & tone stealth controls under finger-rest
* thin gloss lacquer finish
* hardshell case
You can preview our videos now on Our YouTube Channel!
You can now Visit our Facebook page!