ON SALE with shop wear, full warranty. SOLD
It has been a while since we had a Collings flat top with a cutaway, so when we were looking to put together a custom order, an OM2HE with Englemann spruce top seemed to be the logical choice. The last time we had an OM2H in stock, the crisp enunciation and complex sonic detail left a lasting impression… and this guitar serves up the same tonal bliss.
Features include a premium Englemann spruce top, Indian rosewood sides and back, beautiful Herringbone top marquetry, venetian cutaway, and a very comfortable soft V neck profile. This piece further emphasizes the precision and attention to detail that has become a calling card of all Collings guitars.
So if premium materials, meticulous joinery, pristine finishes and incredible tone sound like your cup of tea, then you need to give this guitar a play!
* 1 11/16″ wide polished bone nut
* Brazilian rosewood peghead overlay
* precision Waverly butterbean tuners
* ebony fingerboard with diamond & square markers
* soft-V neck profile
* one-piece tropical mahogany neck with dart volute
* 25 1/2″ scale length
* premium Engelmann spruce top
* Indian rosewood back & sides
* grained ivoroid body binding
* herringbone top marquetry
* zipper backstrip marquetry
* premium polished & beveled tortoiseshell pickguard
* ebony belly bridge
* intonation compensated bone saddle
* 2 7/32″ string spacing at bridge
* 15″ lower bout dimension
* Venetian cutaway body design
* 4″ deep sides at end pin
* thin gloss finish
* deluxe arched top plush line hardshell case
You can preview our videos now on Our YouTube Channel!
You can now Visit our Facebook page!