Just in time for Christmas the newest Harrison GB Custom has arrived! This beautiful piece from luthier Doug Harrison features a wonderful spalted flame maple top which has a subtle amber tint producing a stunning visual impact. The clean lines, high quality components and finish work speaks volumes of the care and craftsmanship that goes into every Harrison guitar. The Seymour Duncan Jazz humbucker has a series/parallel switch and can be combined with the piezo bridge pickup via a blend control for lots of tonal variety! Top it all off with a neck profile and body shape that are so comfortable to play you won’t want to put this guitar down!!
- Spalted flame maple top
- Tropical mahogany back, sides and neck
- 1 3/4″ nut width, 25″ scale length
- Stainless steel frets
- Macassar ebony tailpiece, fretboard, pickguard, and bridge
- Seymour Duncan “Jazz” humbucking neck pickup
- Master volume, master tone control w/ push-pull switch for series/parallel settings
- Piezo bridge pickup with on board blend control
- Gold Gotoh 510 tuners with black buttons
- Ameritage hardshell case
You can preview our videos now on Our YouTube Channel!
You can now Visit our Facebook page!