How could you improve on the already beautiful Collings MTO, well add a gloss top of course! The beautiful sunburst and wood sets on this mandolin really provide a visual impact to go along with the impeccable craftsmanship and wonderful sound on this mandolin!!
The Collings MTO GT model features a carved & graduated Engelmann spruce top, solid flamed maple back & sides, proprietary cast tailpiece, radiused ebony fingerboard, and an X braced top with oval sound hole. This excellent sounding mandolin has slightly warmer rounded trebles then its cousin the MT but still packs plenty of punch and cut into every single note!!
Collings MTO Gloss Top Mandolin
* bone nut width: 1 3/16″
* Scale Length: 13 7/8″
* radiused ebony fingerboard
* suspended fingerboard extension
* Body Width: 9 15/16″
* Body Length:12 7/8″
* Body Depth: 1 13/16″
* Total Length: 27 7/16″ (not including strap button)
* true carved & graduated Engelmann spruce top
* custom grained ivoroid top binding
* custom gloss sunburst finish
* matte sunburst finish on neck, back & sides
* X bracing
* true carved & graduated flamed maple back
* Fret wire: .078 wide – .044 high
* Fretboard markers at 5, 7, 10, 12 and 15
* Side position markers: 3, 5, 7, 10, 12, 15 and 17
* cast tailpiece
* hardshell case
* $2790 USD
You can preview our videos now on Our YouTube Channel!
You can now Visit our Facebook page!