Continuing the tremendous success of the JPX, Ernie Ball Music Man introduces the latest evolution in the John Petrucci line of signature guitars.
The JPXI is the newest collaborative effort between John Petrucci and the Music Man R&D team. The JPXI features a combination of top appointments from JPX and BFR Petrucci signature instruments.
Most notably, the JPXI neck has been streamlined to a symmetric, extra slim profile featuring a flatter 20″ radius, medium jumbo stainless steel frets with a finished mahogany neck and an ebony fingerboard.
This, combined with the non-chambered body, mahogany Tone Block and maple top, has become the ultimate rock machine! The controls are similar to that of the JP BFR line, with 2 three way toggles perfectly wired for the Custom Dimarzio LiquiFire and Crunch Lab humbuckers, as well as the Piezo bridge pickup.
JPXI guitars are available in 6 and 7 string versions, adorned with chrome hardware, Mother of Pearl inlays and a new Onyx finish.
* Alder body with a maple top and mahogany tone block
* 12 3/8″ wide, 1 3/4″ thick, 38″ long
* High gloss polyester Onyx finish
* Mahogany neck
* Ebony fingerboard
* 1 7/8″ nut width
* 25.5″ scale length
* 20″ neck radius
* 24 wide high profile stainless steel frets
* Custom JPXI inlays
* JP Music Man Piezo floating tremolo, chrome plated steel
* Schaller M6-IND locking tuners with pearl buttons
* Adjustable truss rod
* 3 way toggle with custom center position
* 3 way piezo/magnetic selector
* Dimarzio Liquifire neck humbucker, Dimarzio Crunch Lab bridge humbucker
* Hardshell case
You can preview our videos now on Our YouTube Channel!
You can now Visit our Facebook page!