THE ALL NEW FENDER® AMERICAN VINTAGE SERIES GUITARS
* NOW IN STOCK *
Back in June, I visited the Fender guitar factory in Corona California. In addition to touring the factory, I was also lucky enough to get a sneak peak at some exiting new models from Fender, including the all-new American Vintage Series. Here’s the official announcement straight from Fender:
The American Vintage series introduces an all-new lineup of original-era model year guitars that bring Fender history and heritage to authentic and exciting new life. With key features and pivotal design elements spanning the mid-1950s to the mid-1960s, new American Vintage series instruments delve deep into Fender’s roots — expertly preserving an innovative U.S. guitar-making legacy and vividly demonstrating like never before that Fender not only knows where it’s going, but also remembers where it came from.
The American Vintage Series has long presented some of Fender’s best selling guitars (their early-’80s introduction, in fact, was one of the first signs that Fender was “back” as the CBS era ended). Today, Fender has boldly cleared the slate to make way for a fresh American Vintage series with new features, new specs and the most meticulous level of vintage accuracy yet. Rather than just replacing the previous models with different ones, we’ve completely and comprehensively re-imagined the entire vintage-reissue concept — restoring original tooling dies, voicing new pickups, reformulating vintage colors and more—based on actual vintage guitars we tracked down to make sure we had it right. We did the work, and it shows, because there’s pure tonal magic in each new American Vintage instrument.
- All-new lineup of 1950s and ’60s guitar models from years other than the current American Vintage lineup, with the sole exception of the ’52 Telecaster®, which returns to the fold in an even more meticulously refined form.
- New thick and slim necks with profiles and edges carefully re-sculpted to reflect even greater period-correct authenticity, with both maple and rosewood fingerboards, vintage-style frets and bone nuts.
- All-new vintage-style pickups wound to period-correct specs and sound to accurately reflect specific model years, and even specific periods within specific model years.
- Retooled pickguards, parts and hardware designed to accurately reflect specific model years, and even specific periods within specific model years.
- Re-formulated standard and custom-color finishes for even greater period-correct authenticity.
The all-new Fender American Vintage Series guitars are in stock now at the Twelfth Fret!
You can preview our videos now on Our YouTube Channel!
You can now Visit our Facebook page!