The popularity of the M (or 0000 “quadruple-0” as it is sometimes called) seems to have been increasing steadily in recent years as more & more players realize what an incredible musical “Swiss Army Knife” this model is!
The great thing about this instrument is that the full 16″ wide lower bout pumps out some serious volume and low end, but the relatively shallow sides & small waist give the illusion of holding a smaller guitar and at the same time reinforce the strength of the upper registers!
* 1 11/16″ wide bone nut
* bound ebony fingerboard
* one piece tropical mahogany neck with low profile contour
* adjustable truss rod
* 25.4″ scale length
* Sitka spruce top
* Standard X brace is scalloped & forward shifted
* 5/16″ tone bars
* Indian rosewood back & sides
* 3-piece back
* 16″ lower bout dimension
* 4″ deep sides at end pin area
* tortoiseshell pickguard
* rosewood bridge
* 2 1/8″ string spacing at bridge
* bone saddle is compensated for intonation
* 570 Geib style hardshell case
* Limited Lifetime Warranty
You can preview our videos now on Our YouTube Channel!