The Collings C10 guitar is a supercharged modern take on the old 14 fret parlor instruments from ’20s and ’30s. The design is based on parlor guitars introduced around the same time as the classic OM designs.
This great looking guitar has a narrow waist and small upper bout but don’t let the size fool you as this axe packs a serious punch. It has a precise and focused response with exceptional balance and clarity.
Collings has also managed to also infuse this particular model with a hint of the sweet midrange character that has distinguished this body style for decades!
- Select Sitka spruce
- Mahogany back and sides
- Grained Ivoroid body binding
- Matching Ivoroid Rosette
- Simple Walnut back strip
- Pre-war scalloped bracing
- Tortoise-style pickguard
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony peghead veneer
- Inlaid Collings Logo
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Dot fingerboard inlays
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Bone nut and drop-in saddle
- Ebony bridge pins and end pin
- Nickel Schaller Mini-tuners
- $3465 USD with hardshell case.
Check out the Inside Collings Guitars video!
You can preview our videos now on Our YouTube Channel!
You can now Visit our Facebook page!
Check out Grant’s Banjo Setup Q&A