The C.F. Martin D-28 Marquis features ‘Martin Golden Era’ (1930-1940) appointments and is constructed with East Indian rosewood, Adirondack Spruce top, Mahogany neck and Ebony for the fingerboard and bridge.
The finishes are hand-applied nitrocellulose lacquer, available in natural or, as seen here, with a top embellished with the Martin 1935 sunburst pattern.
The Martin D-28 is perfect for the advanced guitarist and those who appreciate fine instruments as practical art.
Specifications for the C. F. Martin D-28 Marquis
- 14 Fret Dreadnought body
- Adirondack spruce top
- Standard X Scalloped (Golden Era style), Forward shifted braces
- Indian rosewood sides and back
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony fretboard
- 1 3/4inch nut width
- 25.4 inch scale length
- Modified V neck profile
- Diamonds and Squares long pattern Golden Era inlay
- 1930’s style belly bridge with long saddle
- Aged toner top finish or sunburst
- Nickle open geared tuners with Butterbean knobs
- Tortoise color pickguard, beveled and polished
- Martin Hardshell Arch Top Case Included
Serial Number: Varies as New, shown here is number 1805559
Pricing: Please contact us for current pricing.
Status: Available and In Stock!