Deering Tenbrooks Banjo: The Saratoga Star
The Tenbrooks Saratoga Star shares all of the upgraded hardware and unparalleled Tenbrooks tone ring from the Rüetschi Bell Foundry, but features a highly flamed maple neck and resonator. Most players agree that a maple neck and resonator add a subtle degree of brightness and clarity to the overall tonality of a banjo. While the Tenbrooks Legacy is a very powerful instrument that will be heard within any band mix, it also has a slightly rounder overall tonality. The Tenbrooks Sarasota Star was developed for the professional who wants slightly more edge with a brighter tone!
* custom Tenbrooks tone ring designed by
Jens Krüger and the Swiss Rüetschi Bell Foundry
* custom Greg Deering designed inlays
* custom fully adjustable tailpiece cast with
tone specific alloy
* redesigned tuning ultra precision tuning pegs
* custom light one-piece Zinc flange
* custom streamlined armrest
* traditional soft-V neck profile
* traditional Paramount peghead profile
* curly maple neck
* deep maple resonator
with tapered side walls
* 3-ply rock maple rim
* lifetime warranty
Check out some of the artists using Deering Bluegrass banjos here!
For more details or to purchase this instrument contact us here
Check out Grant’s Banjo Setup Q&A
You can preview our videos now on Our YouTube Channel!