Well isn’t this cute as a bug’s ear! These Larrivee Parlor guitars have been just begging for a cutaway and pickup system for years … and now Jean Larrivee has accommodated us with this brand new PV-09 model!
Not one to do things half way, Jean has created this new model with a sleek Venetian cutaway, gloss body finish, rosewood back & sides, abalone rosette, bone saddle and the L.R. Baggs I-Mix pickup system! This “no-cut” version of the U.S. made I-Mix features an unobtrusive installation, allowing mixing between an under-saddle Element and top-sensing I-beam pickup via the two “stealth” rollers accessible through the soundhole.
The Larrivee Parlor has always been a viable choice as an at-home “couch guitar” but with the added cutaway and professional grade pickup/preamp system this instrument is going to be a great choice for a serious portable touring guitar!!!
* 1 3/4″ wide nut
* bound ebony fingerboard
* one piece tropical mahogany neck
* hand fit dovetail neck joint
* 24″ scale length
* bound ebony peghead overlay
* mother-of-pearl inlaid peghead logo
* solid Sitka spruce top
* solid Indian rosewood back & sides
* flamed maple body binding
* abalone soundhole rosette
* tortoiseshell pickguard
* ebony bridge
* intonation compensated bone saddle
* 2 3/16″ string spacing at the bridge
* L.R. Baggs I-Mix System
* hardshell case