C.F. Martin & Co. have introduced their second in the Authentic series of instruments with the Martin Guitars 000-18 Authentic 1937 model. This series is absolutely meticulous in its recreation of the classic pre-war Martin guitar designs.
From the Adirondack spruce top & bracing, to the Brazilian rosewood peghead overlay, fossilized ivory nut & saddle, hide glue dovetail neck joint, oval buttoned Waverly tuners and T-rod neck reinforcement … this as close as it gets to the real thing without getting in your time machine!
* 1 3/4″ wide fossilized ivory nut
* ebony fingerboard
* Doppler dot position markers
* Authentic 1937 barrel & heel neck contour
* Brazilian rosewood peghead overlay
* 24.9″ scale length
* precision Waverly tuners with oval buttons
* Adirondack spruce top
* Authentic scalloped X-brace
* 1/4″ Adirondack spruce top braces
* tropical mahogany back & sides
* ebony belly bridge with slot-thru saddle
* 2 5/16″ string spacing at saddle
* fossilized ivory saddle
* premium tortoiseshell polished & bevelled pickguard (under finish)
* gloss finish
* V18A Authentic hardshell case
Call us for pricing on Martin Guitars!
You can preview our videos now on Our YouTube Channel!
You can now Visit our Facebook page!