no images were found
While many musicians fit easily into a single category, Steve Vai’s unique musical vision remains unclassifiable. After more than 20 years, Vai continues to use unbridled guitar virtuosity and soulful artistry to explore the spectrum of human emotion.
Today we’re showcasing the Ibanez Steve Vai JEM 77V which features a contoured alder body with 24-fret Prestige JEM neck, deep routed tremolo cavities allowing pitches to be lowered or raised, and three DiMarzio “Breed” model pickups with Ibanez Split-5 wiring!
* 1 11/16″ wide locking nut
* rosewood fingerboard with vine inlay
* low profile ultra-stable 5-piece neck
* 24 frets (last four fret positions are scalloped)
* light weigth alder body
* 7.35 pounds overall guitar weight
* neck pu DiMarzio® Breed™ (H) neck pu
* middle pu DiMarzio® Breed™ (S) mid pu
* bridge pu DiMarzio® Breed™ (H) bridge pu
* Edge Pro bridge