Introduced at the 2012 Winter NAMM show this beautiful flat top has just BURST onto the scene to join the already impressive 200 series line up from Taylor. This new 214ce adds a beautiful sunburst finish on the top which creates a visual impact to go along with the signature Taylor sound and very reasonable price tag!
The Taylor 214ce Sunburst has all of the meticulous attention to detail and craftsmanship finesse that we now take completely for granted from Taylor Guitars … super tight joinery, flowing design lines and a scrupulously applied finish!
Taylor 214ce Model
* Nu bone nut
* sapele mahogany neck
* Ebony fingerboard
* adjustable truss rod
* low friction matte neck finish
* enclosed die-cast precision tuners
* rosewood peghead overlay
* 25 1/2″ scale length
* Grand Auditorium body
* Venetian cutaway
* solid bookmatched Sitka spruce top
* Forward shifted bracing
* Indian rosewood laminate back & sides
* intonation compensated NuBonesaddle
* Sunburst top finish
* matte back & sides finish
* ES-T single source under saddle transducer pickup
* semi rigid gig bag
You can preview our videos now on Our YouTube Channel!
You can now Visit our Facebook page!