The GB Model continues to be one of Douglas Harrison’s most popular models, in part because of its many custom options. This new example features two handmade Lindy Fralin humbucking pickups with a series-parallel option, Mun ebony fingerboard and tailpiece, Mun ebony pickup trim rings … hand carved top from a fine-grained 300 year old Douglas Fir … and an absolutely stunning deeply flamed hollow body.
* 1 3/4″ wide bone nut
* 25″ scale
* 14 1/4″ lower bout dimension
* 2″ deep body
*hand carved fine grained top of 300 year old Douglas Fir
* Ivoroid top binding
* quartersawn Mun ebony fretboard
* 3-piece quarter-sawn maple neck with “Cherry” tint
* stainless steel frets
* Semi hollow hand carved deeply flamed maple body
with carved rear rib rest and custom tint
* quartersawn Mun ebony tail piece
* hand made Mun ebony pickup trim rings
* custom Lindy Fralin pickups
* series parallel switch via push/pull pot
* Gotoh 510 tuners
* gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
* Custom Ameritage hardshell case
You can preview our videos now on Our YouTube Channel!
You can now Visit our Facebook page!