This 2010 Gibson Les Paul 60s Tribute Gold Top is an example of Gibson’s current efforts to make this versatile design available at an affordable price. Using the same hardware and design principles as more expensive models, the 1960′s Tribute has a thinner lacquer finish and no binding. The chambered mahogany back reduces weight and adds resonance, so the guitar is bright and lively.
If you need a Les Paul (and really – who doesn’t?) this could be an inexpensive way of getting one.
- Serial Number – 125301377, built September 10, 2010 at the Gibson Nashville plant.
- Pricing –
$699.99CAD with original case. SOLD
- Neck – Mahogany neck with unbound baked maple fingerboard; trapezoidal position markers. Decal-type Gibson and Les Paul model logos on black headplate. 1960′s style ‘slim taper’ neck profile, 12 inch fingerboard radius.
- Frets – Original medium wide frets with very little wear.
- Body – Traditional single-cutaway Les Paul design with carved maple cap on a chambered mahogany back. The chambering reduces weight and increases resonance.
- Finish – Original, think nitrocellulose lacquer finish, with traditional Gibson metallic gold on the top and natural elsewhere.
- Hardware/electronics – All original hardware with chrome plating. Gibson Deluxe tuners with plastic keystone buttons, P-90′s, pickup selector, individual volume and tone controls. Translucent control cavity plate. Nashville tune-o-matic bridge and stop tailpiece.
- Playability/Action – These instruments – and this one – are great to play. They feel like a Les Paul should and they are light and comfortable with a clear, ringing tone. The fretwork and setup are quite good, and there’s lots of room to adjust the action.
- Case – Original case included.
This instrument is sold, for more details or to purchase something similar contact us here
You can preview our videos now on Our YouTube Channel!
You can now Visit our Facebook page!