Martin OM-21 Special
I think that every time I walked by the Martin booth at this year’s NAMM music trade show, there was a large crowd around the Martin OM-21 Special! It really did make quite an impression with a LOT of dealers and it’s not surpising considering the features … bone nut & saddle, Gotoh butterbeans with pewter finish, crisply executed ebony pyramid bridge, wide fingerstyle-friendly string spacing on a low profile neck, retro looking rosewood binding and a premium tortoiseshell pickguard on the vintage toner Sitka top!
What really perked my interest up is the 1/4″ scalloped strutting pattern. One of my favorite Orchestra Models is the OM-35 which also features this strutting configuration. The combination of a regular 25.4″ scale with 1/4″ scalloped struts and a narrower pyramid bridge has combined to create a fingerstylist’s dream!
* 1 3/4″ wide bone nut
* butterbean tuners with pewter finish
* 25.4″ scale length
* abalone squares fingerboard markers
* low profile neck shape
* dovetail neck joint
* Sitka spruce top
* 1/4″ scalloped X-bracing
* herringbone soundhole rosette
* Indian rosewood back & sides
* rosewood body binding
* ebony pyramid bridge
* intonation compensated bone saddle
* 2 11/32″ string spacing at bridge
* premium beveled tortoiseshell pickguard
* low friction matte neck finish
* gloss lacquer body finish
* vintage toner stain on top
* Geib style deluxe hardshell case
For more details or to purchase this instrument contact us here
You can preview our videos now on Our YouTube Channel!
You can now Visit our Facebook page!