Well known for their acoustic guitars the T3B is the latest addition to Taylor’s new electric guitar line. The semi hollow carved sapele body has a solid block in the center where the book matched figured maple is laid on top. The 21 fret neck has a very comfortable and fast playing shallow “C” neck profile with ebony fingerboard and mother of pearl dot inlays. The Bigsby Vibrato adds a bit of a vintage vibe to the guitar and the chrome roller bridge does a great job of eliminating string binding at the bridge and smoothing out the vibrato control.
The two Taylor designed high definition humbuckers have a clean and articulate sound and can be split to single coil mode with a push pull control on the master volume. In addition to all of these great features one of the coolest things about this guitar is the tone control! Functioning like a traditional tone control for the first two thirds of the taper, the last third peaks the mids avoiding the typical darker muffled tone. A push pull pot on the tone control shifts the mids again by adding a second capacitor and further enhances the tone shaping. This guitar is a wonderful example of beauty, versatility and functionality in one package!
* Flame or Quilt Maple Top
* Sapele Mahogany body
* Sapele Mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard
* 21 fret neck with single bolt “T-lock” neck joint
* Shallow “C” neck profile
* Mother of Peal dot fretboard inlay
* 24 7/8″ Scale length
* 1 11/16 bone nut
* Taylor Style 2 HD (high definition) humbuckers with coil splitting capability
* Volume control push/pull for coil split
* Tone control push/pull to activate second capacitor
* Chrome roller style bridge with Bigsby Vibrato
* Natural or Tobacco UV finish
You can preview our videos now on Our YouTube Channel!
You can now Visit our Facebook page!